- Check availability of the Mendon Station on the calendar below. The calendar is kept current at all times.
- Along with one check for the deposit, and one check for the rental, complete and turn in the Mendon Station Rental Agreement in any of the following ways:
- Deliver to the City Office during office hours at 15 N. Main in Mendon
- Mail to Mendon City Corporation, Attention: Traci Hillyard, PO Box 70, Mendon UT 84325
- Drop in the city’s drop box outside the city office.
- Mendon City currently accepts checks or cash. Make checks payable to Mendon City. (It works best to write two separate checks, one for the deposit and one for the rental payment. This allows Mendon City to simply return or shred the deposit check once the venue has been cleaned and the key returned.)
- The Station is very busy and in high demand. Your reservation will not be put on the calendar until the rental agreement and the two checks or cash have been received.
Refundable Damage Deposit:
- Full Kitchen, Large Main Room, Foyer, Large Outside Patio with lights and electricity, and two restrooms.
- 15 eight-foot rectangular banquet tables
- 9 sixty-inch round tables
- 120 stacking chairs (plus 50 folding chairs)
- The building seats 150-165 without tables and 100 with tables
- Audio/Visual Equipment (includes 2 cordless microphones, a DVD/CD 5-disc player, projector, projection screen, and speakers zones inside and outside of the building)
Mendon Station Availability
Mendon residents pay property taxes to Mendon City. A portion of the taxes are used to maintain city facilities such as the Mendon Station, parks, streets, library, etc., and thus the city council gives Mendon residents a discounted price for use of the Mendon Station.
No, resident pricing is for Mendon City residents only. As stated above, honest stewardship of the taxes supporting the facility are for Mendon City residents only.
No, you reside in Cache County and do not pay property taxes to Mendon City, therefore you do not qualify for the resident pricing.
Not necessarily, if you have a question about where the city boundary is, please refer to the parcel viewer at https://www.cachecounty.org/gis/property-/-parcel-viewer.html. If you receive a Mendon utility bill, you most likely reside in the city, with the exception of Cobblestone properties.
Yes you do, proof of address may be required.
We recommend booking a minimum of 4 hours, this gives you time for setup/cleanup. Additional time may be added per hour, if requested.
Only if you are planning to pay for the additional hours for rental prior to the event. Always include the setup/cleanup time when scheduling your event! For Weddings, if you’d like to setup the evening before, you will need to book hours the evening before and pay the hourly rate for those setup hours. Otherwise, plan to setup the day of the wedding.
There is a key lockbox on the outside of the building. You will be provided a 4 digit access code to the lockbox immediately prior to the start time of your event. When you have finished and leave the facility simply return the key to lockbox. The key will be collected and the building inspected prior to shredding/returning your deposit.