MENDON CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
THURSDAY, August 11, 2022
AT THE MENDON CITY HALL
City Council Agenda:
- Pledge of Allegiance – Councilmember Greg Taylor
- Prayer – Councilmember Ian Nemelka
- Approval of Minutes for July 14, 2022
- Approval of Bills
- Public Hearing- 2023 COG South Main Street Improvement Project – Eric Dursteler
- 100 East Proposals – Councilmember Nemelka
- Youth Council Swearing-In – Bella Yonk
- 2022 Logan City – Top of Utah Marathon – Gary Saxton
- Law Enforcement Liaison – Deputy Clark
- Eric Dursteler – City Engineer
- Kirk Taylor – Public Works Director
- Library Report – Jessie Eiman
- Councilmembers Reports:
- Greg Taylor- youth council, buildings, mosquito abatement, deer & turkey management, parks and recreation
- Ian Nemelka- planning and zoning liaison, streets, animal control, grant writing
- Mike Morgan- Planning & zoning, trails, library liaison, grant writing, May Day
- Jon Hardman- culinary water, secondary water systems liaison, storm water management, fire department liaison
- Bob Jepsen- Easter Egg Hunt, May Day, cemetery, fire department liaison, parks and recreation.
- Mayor Buist- administration, school liaison, law enforcement, July 24th Celebration, emergency preparedness.
Agenda items should be sent to the Mendon City Clerk on or before the Friday preceding City Council. This will allow posting of a complete agenda for all residents to view. To include an item on the agenda, contact Traci Hillyard @ 753-3449 or firstname.lastname@example.org.