MENDON CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
THURSDAY, July 13, 2023
AT THE MENDON CITY HALL
City Council Agenda:
- Pledge of Allegiance – Councilmember Ian Nemelka
- Prayer – Councilmember Mike Morgan
- Approval of Minutes for June 08, 2023
- Approval of Bills
- Citizen Participation/Comment
- City Auditor – Matt Regen
- PUBLIC HEARING – 300 North – 200 West to 6800 West Roadway Improvement Project
- Law Enforcement Liaison – Deputy Wursten
- Eric Dursteler – City Engineer
- Kirk Taylor – Public Works Director
- Library Report – Jessie Eiman
- Councilmembers Reports:
Greg Taylor- youth council, buildings, mosquito abatement, deer & turkey management, parks and recreation
Ian Nemelka- planning and zoning liaison, streets, animal control, grant writing
Mike Morgan- Planning & zoning, trails, library liaison, grant writing, May Day
Jon Hardman- culinary water, secondary water systems liaison, storm water management, fire department liaison
Bob Jepsen- Easter Egg Hunt, May Day, cemetery, fire department liaison, parks and recreation.
Mayor Buist- administration, school liaison, law enforcement, July 24th Celebration, emergency preparedness.
Agenda items should be sent to the Mendon City Clerk on or before the Friday preceding City Council. This will allow posting of a complete agenda for all residents to view. To include an item on the agenda, contact Traci Hillyard @ 753-3449 or email@example.com.