NEW Temporary Library Hours:
Fridays and Saturdays
Curbside Book Service:
(Orders due by Tuesday at Midnight)
When coming to the library please follow these guidelines:
- Please wear a mask when entering the library.
- We will only be allowing 10 people at a time into the library.
- Keep your visit short so others can visit the library as well.
- Children under the age of 12 need to be accompanied by adult.
- Stay 6ft apart from other patrons and staff when browsing for your items.
- The computers are now open for educational and employment purposes only.
- We will have our curbside book service available every Wednesday. Orders are due by Tuesday at midnight.
- We will quarantine books for 6 days before re-shelving and checking them in.
- We will be cleaning the library often and after hours.
- All returns need to go in the outside book drop or in our inside book drop. No returns should be placed on our counters.
Thank you for your patience and support!
You can place your curbside orders with up to 10 holds by going to: https://mendonlibrary.follettdestiny.com/ or send us an email at: email@example.com with your request. We do not fill orders with board books.
If you have questions about COVID-19 please refer to the CDC website below: