Temporary Library Hours:
Curbside Book Service:
Wednesdays @ 10:00-2:00pm
When coming to the library please follow these guidelines:
- Wear a mask when entering the Library
- We will only be allowing 10 people at a time into the library.
- Keep your visit short so others can visit the library as well.
- Only children 8 years and older can enter the library while being accompanied by an adult.
- Stay 6ft apart from other patrons and staff when browsing for your items.
- Computers will be closed until further notice.
- We will have our curbside book service available every Wednesday 10-2pm for those that would like to stay in their car.
- Curbside orders must be placed online by Tuesday at midnight to be ready for pick-up on Wednesday.
- We will quarantine books for 3 days before re-shelving and checking them in.
- We will be cleaning the library after hours daily.
- All returns need to go in the outside book drop or in our inside book drop. No returns should be placed on our counters.
Thank you for your patience and support!
You can place your curbside orders with up to 5 holds by going to: https://mendonlibrary.follettdestiny.com/ or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We do not fill orders with board books.
If you have questions about COVID-19 please refer to the CDC website below: