The Mendon Station, located at 95 N Main, is a popular venue for community and private events. Originally built in 1916 as a train depot for the Utah-Idaho Central Railroad, the station has been beautifully renovated. The Mendon Station is currently used for public meetings, weddings, reunions, dance classes and many community events.
Rental information for the Mendon Station
(The following pricing is for the remainder of 2019, please see the new pricing schedule below that begins January 1st, 2019)
2019 Rental Prices
Cost to rent the facility is $40 for Mendon Residents (4 hour block), $80 for non-residents (4 hour block). Wedding rates are $250 for Mendon Residents (with a $250 refundable deposit) and $500 for non-residents (with a $500 deposit). Wedding parties have access to the building the entire day. Audio-visual (A/V) equipment may be rented for an additional $150 (with a $150 deposit). The A/V equipment includes 2 cordless microphones, a DVD/CD 5-disc player, projector and projection screen, and speakers zones inside and outside of the building. Reservations may be made up to one year in advance by calling or texting Camille Randall at 435-753-3449 or by emailing email@example.com.
2020 Rental Prices
****New Pricing Schedule beginning January 1st, 2020****
Mendon City Residents
- $40 for 4 hours
- Wedding/reception: $350 daily rate
- $120 for 4 hours
- Wedding/reception: $700 daily rate
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do Mendon Residents receive a reduced rental price?
- Mendon residents pay property taxes to Mendon City. A portion of those taxes is used to maintain city facilities such as the Mendon Station, parks, streets, library, ect, and thus the city council gives Mendon residents a discounted price for use of the Mendon Station.
- Can I get resident pricing with an acquaintance signing my rental agreement?
- No, resident pricing is for Mendon Residents only. Only bride/groom or parents of the bride/groom qualify for the resident wedding pricing.
- I live in Cobblestone or Petersboro, do I qualify for the resident pricing?
- No, you reside in Cache County and do not pay property taxes to Mendon City, therefore you do not qualify for the resident pricing.
- If I have a Mendon mailing address with zip-code 84325, does that mean I live within Mendon City limits?
- Not necessarily, if you have a question about where the city boundary is, please refer to the parcel viewer at https://www.cachecounty.org/gis/property-/-parcel-viewer.html
- If you receive a Mendon utility bill, you most likely reside in the city, with the exception of Cobblestone properties.
- I rent in Mendon City do I qualify for the resident price? Yes you do, proof of address will be required.
- What if I want more/less than a 4 hour block? We ask that you book at least a 4 hour minimum, this gives you time for setup/cleanup. Additional time may be added per hour, if requested.
- Can I set up earlier than my scheduled time? No, you must book the hours that you will be accessing the building. Always include the setup/cleanup time when scheduling your event! For Weddings, if you’d like to setup the evening before, you will need to book hours the evening before and pay the hourly rate for those setup hours. Otherwise, plan to setup the day of the wedding.
- How will I access the building? You will make arrangements to pick up a key with the city clerk prior to the event.
Full Kitchen, Large Main Room, Foyer, Buffet area, large outside Patio with lights and electricity
15 – 8 foot rectangular banquet tables
9 – 60 inch round tables
120 stacking chairs (plus 50 folding chairs)
The building seats 150-165 without tables and 100 with tables.
Please click this link: 2019 MENDON STATION RENTAL AGREEMENT. Rental policies are available on page 2 of the rental agreement. Please submit the signed agreement and deposit in order to finalize your reservation.